[AusNOG] $300 NBN Connection Fee for FTTP?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Mar 22 08:18:20 EST 2018

On 21/03/2018 16:13, Ken Sayers wrote:

> , but if she builds a new house I understand, according to the NBN website, that FTTP is the preferred technology to build.

No, its only preferred in new estates - which is the estate developers
responsibility (not home builder) not new general house builds outside
of new estate developments.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/