[AusNOG] $300 NBN Connection Fee for FTTP?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Mar 19 23:04:17 EST 2018

The thing is. It’s a new development charge so it’s absolutely no different to paying Telstra $299 for a new line installation when you move into a premises with no active phone line.

It’s for a property that has been built and has a lead in, they’re just connecting the first service at the new address.

Why all the whinging? Had to be paid whether to Telstra or NBN, no difference except you’re getting an FTTP service.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au