[AusNOG] AusNOG 2018 tickets are selling fast !

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Sat Jun 30 14:28:32 EST 2018

Hi

Just a quick update to list members to let you know that tickets to this year’s AusNOG conference are selling quickly. Even with the new, larger venue there are less than 50 tickets remaining (our last Sydney venue would have sold out a week ago !)

If you plan on attending AusNOG 2018 then please jump in and grab your tickets quickly to avoid disappointment.  I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at the Westin in August for our largest ever conference.

Regads,

David