[AusNOG] VDSL2 modems for TPG/AAPT Corporate NBN FTTN

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Jun 18 13:49:10 EST 2018

I was about to reply going 'What are you talking about? I haven't seen one
under $800 in months!', but what do you know, there are a HEAP available
this week, at last years prices!

Woot, I just bought two :D

It's been very hard to find them at a decent price point since the masses
on whirlpool figured out that 887VA's and SRX-110H2's were NBN compatible,
and quite affordable :)

On 18 June 2018 at 12:49, Adam Baxter <adam1984 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Cisco 887VA. They work well on NBN VDSL and are very cheap on Ebay.
>
> On 15 June 2018 at 14:02, Ricki Cook <ricki.cook at hillsong.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Long time listener, first time caller.
>>
>> Does anyone have recommendations for VDSL2 modems to use with TPG/AAPT
>> Corporate FTTN service?
>>
>> Was hoping to use:-
>> https://www.versatek.com/product/vx-160kit-vdsl2-sfp-modems-co-rt/
>>
>> Just not sure on the specifics or authentication side.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ricki
>>

>> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, may contain
>> privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary information, or may be subject
>> to copyright. This email is intended only to be seen and used by the named
>> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must
>> not disclose or use the information contained in this email. If you have
>> received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, and
>> permanently delete the original and any copies. We do not guarantee that
>> this email and any attachments are free from virus or other errors. We will
>> not be responsible for loss or damage resulting (either directly or
>> indirectly) from any such virus or error. The content of and opinions
>> expressed in this email are not necessarily the opinions held by Hillsong
>> Church. If you believe this message is classified as a commercial
>> electronic message in accordance with the Spam Act, you may indicate that
>> you do not wish to receive further commercial electronic messages from us
>> by sending an email to privacy at hillsong.com . Please consider the
>> environmental impact before printing this email.

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.