[AusNOG] VDSL2 modems for TPG/AAPT Corporate NBN FTTN

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Mon Jun 18 20:50:51 EST 2018

Definetly need to make sure you upgrade the VDSL firmware on those. While the config can take a little bit of getting used to. I found it easier to template in Jinja2 than Cisco, since Junos could do the config merge on my behalf.

So I ended up with

Base template + dhcp template + ipsec template etc.

The longest parts of a router stand up for now is

1) getting the subnet range out of the client

Junos version update and config can be loaded via ZTP or a USB key.