[AusNOG] Business customer smashing their "unlimited" MBE 20/20Mbps internet service

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Sep 28 19:04:28 EST 2017

I assume you were trying to say 'uncontended' and if so, it's not a case of contention by the sound of it, more utilization.

The traps of using the word 'Unlimited', if the customer is of appropriate size for the TIO you would very much lose in a dispute by saying they're overusing the service pretty much regardless of what 'Fair Use' policy was in place.

Kindest Regards,

Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd