[AusNOG] TPG and iiNet networks merged?

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri Mar 3 09:43:37 EST 2017

Hi Matt,

I can’t comment on whether they are merged at all, but I can tell you that you can run PPPoE and IPoE on the same CVC. In fact, with the right configuration, you can accept PPPoE and IPoE on the one AVC. It has questionable value, but it certainly is possible.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet