[AusNOG] Verizon in AU still in business?
shelva at tos.net.au
Tue Jan 17 15:08:48 EST 2017
I got the same info that David has posted from Verizon.
From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of David Witham
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2017 1:57 PM
To: AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Verizon in AU still in business?
Advice we had from Verizon Business:
Effective 1 February 2016, this mailbox (cs at sg.verizonbusiness.com <mailto:cs at sg.verizonbusiness.com> ) will no longer be in operation. This is part of Verizon’s continuous improvement to provide a better Customer Experience. Customers can utilize the following methods to create or check the status of a repair ticket:
· use their login credentials to create or check their ticket via the Verizon Enterprise Center (VEC) portal at <https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com/> https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com.
· create or check a ticket using our Quick Task function at <https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com/> https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com. No login is required. Due to security reasons, limited information can be viewed.
· phone our technical support helpdesk. Our APAC hotline numbers can be located at <http://www.verizonenterprise.com/support/> http://www.verizonenterprise.com/support/.
· utilize Live Chat to check on their existing ticket.
On 17 January 2017 at 12:18, Frank Lin <twin.monkeys.enterprises at gmail.com <mailto:twin.monkeys.enterprises at gmail.com> > wrote:
Out of topic but I have been having a very bad time trying to sort out an existing PSTN issue with Verizon Business in AU.
Yes, they don't own any PSTN (they are running off Telstra). But I can't even get VB to tell me who is our account manager. Calls to their HQ in St Leonard drops after a few seconds. Their SG/PH tech support seems to be going round and round but still unable to answer any of my questions.
It was a very simple question
- who authorised the disconnection?
- fix the disconnected connection...
And this has been going on for a month now...
What are you experiences with VB lately? Are you able to speak to someone in AU?
0411 56 89 21
frank at linhaven.com <mailto:frank at linhaven.com>
AusNOG mailing list
AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net <mailto:AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net>
Senior Voice/Systems Engineer
NetSIP Pty Ltd – An Over the Wire Company
Level 21, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000
t +61 1300 638 747
e david.witham at netsip.com.au <mailto:david.witham at netsip.com.au> <https://macowa.netsip.com.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=95eec4d12cf0400796940d56513ed0f7&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netsip.com.au> www.netsip.com.au <https://macowa.netsip.com.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=95eec4d12cf0400796940d56513ed0f7&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netsip.com.au>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AusNOG