[AusNOG] TID Routing Issue

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri Apr 28 09:10:02 EST 2017

Hi Andrew,

I currently have a ticket open with Telstra over a BGP advertisement not propagating correctly. They fixed my immediate issue manually and are still investigating the root cause. It could be related. Unfortunately I don't have a ticket number to reference for you.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet