[AusNOG] ASC sub cable news

Brendan Halley brendan at halley.net.au
Wed Apr 12 15:06:52 EST 2017

I'm very disappointed that the central project is not longer connecting
into Hobart as has been advised on the SubPartners website for quite a
while. Instead it is going through Bass Strait. This would have been a huge
opportunity for Tasmania.

Does anyone know if there are plans to have offshoots of this cable to
Launceston or Melbourne?