[AusNOG] Problems with ported number - ideas?

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Apr 12 10:32:51 EST 2017

This happens quite a lot Ross. Often some carriers dont complete the
port correctly or even some parts of the same carrier. We have for
example NSW on Telstra still going to the old service where every other
state went to CTS and worked.  Also seen mobiles work land lines not.

Long and the short is you fault it with AAPT then escalate the fault.
They fault it back through to the carrier that's porting out and it gets
fixed. We usually see about 7 days before it does get fixed on most runs.

Matt