[AusNOG] VOIP PBX Analog card advice

avinash at ozisp.com.au avinash at ozisp.com.au
Fri Jan 22 09:09:55 EST 2016

Hi Paul

I think it depends on the lines/ technology you get in the customer location
(eg:- PRI, ISDN, separate PSTN lines)

If you are getting separate pstn lines you can get a voip/pstn gateway like
"digium G400 VoIP Gateway" or "grandstream GXW4104/4108"

There are deferent options for other technologis if you go through digium
and grandstream web sites.

Thanks

Avinash