[AusNOG] VOIP PBX Analog card advice

Stuart Wallis stuart.wallis at itnow.net.au
Fri Jan 22 11:41:02 EST 2016

Paul,

We have many sites with this exact problem where sometimes you just have to add PSTN's. The Digium cards work great, but are expensive. We have tried many other cards, OpenVox (available from http://www.voicecards.com.au/) and Allo (http://www.allo.com/) are my two favorite cheaper clones. (Not that Digium have anything propriety on their boards) However both require compiling kernel drivers. I cant remember the last time I has a customer even mention echo. It can be done right.

Stuart