[AusNOG] Practical definition of "low impact"

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:53:00 EST 2016

David,
Perhaps you were hoping for more, but by my reading, radio equipment is
defined per:
Part 1 Facilities and Areas,
Part 1.1 - covers equipment for radio installations.
Part 1.8 - covers equipment, but only commercial, industrial rural

and other equipment under
Part 3 Above Ground Housing, notably
3 Pedestal, 4,5 equipment shelter, 6 subscriber equipment
Parts 8,9,10 connectivity

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins