[AusNOG] iiNet Rep. - PPPoE

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:16:02 EST 2015

Yeah, I had almost this exact problem a few months back. Turned out that
telstra had effectively 'deleted' the line. My ISP couldnt do any
diagnostics on the line and when  you tried to ring it the call would fail
(even though the line was through some one other than telstra.

Not sure why you cant just use the helpdesk the standard way, they will see
their is a problem because you cant auth, and it will get escalated
appropriately.

--Damian