[AusNOG] Sysadmin opportunities in Melbourne?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Jan 5 23:09:05 EST 2015

I need a new Migration Agent... clearly! :(

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ;
Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego>

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9>

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering