[AusNOG] Lets Encrypt

Peter Tonoli peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 19 20:20:18 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think the issue is that there aren't enough providers having OCSP stapling configured in their servers, and lack of RFC 6961 support in large hosting providers - which fixes the response time issue, as well as resolves the privacy problems related to OCSP too.

Cheers,
Peter.

--
Peter Tonoli < peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au > +61-3-9231-2399