[AusNOG] Lets Encrypt

Nick Savvides Nick_Savvides at symantec.com
Wed Nov 19 20:29:10 EST 2014

I don’t think it’s overstating it. It is one of the biggest problems facing good use of PKI.

Our OCSP responders are behind good CDNs.

We’ve even jointly authored an RFC http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5019 with Microsoft on improving OCSP responses. The result of which was all Symantec OCSP is running on our TGV (Trusted Global Validation) platform.

Nick.

Nick Savvides,  Senior Principal Systems Engineer (Security)
nick_savvides at symantec.com, Mobile: +61 434 600 870