[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Nov 9 01:56:37 EST 2014

I very much agree with Jared.

Shit CSR's are everywhere, including Australia.  It is about how they are
trained and how much money you spend finding the right people.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering