[AusNOG] Interesting

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Tue May 13 21:11:14 EST 2014

On 05/13/2014 06:24 PM, Matt Palmer wrote:
> It's the law of the land, chaps, and the price of playing in a particular country.

I can't imagine NZ is significant enough in global terms that an
international company would think twice about leaving if the new laws
made their NZ operation commercially non-viable.  Does the GCSB think it
will do anything except drive international companies out of the NZ
market?  Or don't they care?  Curious to know what the grey heads here
think...

Paul