[AusNOG] Amcom WA

Raphael, Tim tim.raphael at zetta.com.au
Mon Jul 21 14:06:26 EST 2014

Just got off the phone with them - no information available at this time.
Their network status page has been updated however.

http://www.amcomnetworkstatus.com.au/

Tim Raphael
Network Engineer

[cid:06C60DBB-A34B-4B61-82EB-B2244B5F7F08 at zettaserve.com]

Level 6, 10 William Street
Perth WA 6000
Switch   1300 139 550
<tel:1300%20307%20710>Direct   +61 8 6314 6542
<tel:+61%208%206314%206517>Fax      1300 794 469
<tel:1300%20765%20046>www.zetta.net.au<http://www.zetta.net.au/>