[AusNOG] Remote Managed PDU

Karl W shining_forces at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:47:02 EST 2014

All,
We use various WTI IPS/NPS products and have for many years across a large number of remote sites.
The most common unit I have experience with is the IPS800, the last one I bought was about 1k. 8 port individual control with dual power input, http/ssh/telnet/serial interfaces. If you can afford it I would highly recommend it, we are still operating each one we have bought. They are highly reliable and some in excess of eight years old.

Best regardsKarl W

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.—Ambrose Redmoon