[AusNOG] SpinTel Issues

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Fri Oct 11 10:22:13 EST 2013

Hi Burt,

  The fact that it appears to respond find to a traceroute would suggest
to me that they are filtering the ping request in some manner. Could be
a new policy.

  If you are experiencing other issues with their VoIP specifically, it
looks like server connectivity should be OK so it would be better to
debug the SIP/IAX packets for a possible cause, or contact their support
specifically.

Thanks,
Joe