[AusNOG] Pipe/Equinix Peering Costs

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 3 19:37:53 EST 2013

For those who don't understand the issues around peering, I suggest the following articles, both by Geoff Huston:

Interconnection, Peering and Settlements
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/archived_issues/ipj_2-1/peering_and_settlements.html

Interconnection, Peering and Settlements-Part II

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/ac174/ac200/about_cisco_ipj_archive_article09186a00800c8900.html

MMC has also done a few presentations on peering:

http://www.ausnog.net/sites/default/files/ausnog-03/presentations/ausnog03-moyle-croft-peering.pdf