[AusNOG] IBM x3530 M4 Server Issue

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Fri May 3 17:15:12 EST 2013

Hi All,

Sorry for the off topic post, but I am trying to assist a client with an
issue on some IBM x3530 M4 servers and I thought someone on list may use
these same servers in house.

I am getting nowhere with the Indian call centre for IBM and as I am not
really familiar with these systems.

The issue is that the time is going out of sync on the servers even
though the windows time sync is setup. My guess is that there is
something in hardware that needs turning on or off, but I am
at a loss as to where or what needs changing. If anyone can offer
assistance with this, please contact me offlist.

Regards
Shane Chrisp
2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd