[AusNOG] IBM x3530 M4 Server Issue

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri May 3 17:41:35 EST 2013

How much out of sync, bad crystal batch (which could affect all your
servers if you bought them at the same time) could account for some seconds
daily if really bad, or monthly typically. Had same problem with a bunch of
HP thin clients, they'd go a few minutes out every month or so, enough to
cause AD sync issues (whatever the timeout for that is, I think 3 minutes
before AD starts not working with affected PCs?)