[AusNOG] Straw poll: what is your email message size limit?

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Mar 27 10:49:24 EST 2013

I asked SendGrid, they replied "we recommend limiting your total message to
10 MB, to ensure delivery. larger size (up to 20MB) possible but not
guaranteed ^tf"

So seems like 10MB is indeed a common one in the mailing industry (well
aside from the actual email providers like gmail msn etc), although the
poll suggests 25MB perhaps being the new one for 2013?