[AusNOG] MLPPP experiences

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 09:25:27 EST 2013

Hi Joe,

I would start by using iperf in UDP mode to see just how many out of order packets you are getting (probably half by the sound of it).

Can the OS/application you are testing with re-order packets, or will it simply ditch anything that is out of sequence and ask for a re-transmit ?

Personally I am not suprised with the result although I have no first hand experience with MLPPP over links that are so disparate.

regards,
Tony.