[AusNOG] [SAGE-AU Discuss] [RESULTS] Straw poll: what is your email message size limit?

Lloyd Wood lloyd.wood at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 18:02:51 EST 2013

> Got a free link, seems silly to pay for something like that..

Why would you want to pay for a copy of a standard you rely on to ensure that it was complete and not adulterated?

IEC 80000 is one part of ISO 80000, which covers a very wide range of units and measures - most of physics and chemistry. part 13 is just related to IT.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood at yahoo.co.uk
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood