[AusNOG] Ericsson ECN330 & VDSL

Frank Tkac franktkac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:15:08 EST 2013

You can do VDSL2 on ECN330's if you have a spare ESN212 in between your ECN
and EDN6xx. This is a valid deployment scenario but kinda messy. This will
not work on ECN320's though.
Also, Ericsson no longer manufacture xDSL kit but they still provide
support so you should be able to get the software if you have a support
contract. Not entirely sure around the legitimacy of getting it from
someone on here - but you may get lucky.