[AusNOG] A new AusNOG mailing list for classifieds.

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Thu Mar 21 04:30:30 EST 2013

All,

In a previous post I alluded to some discussions that were occurring amongst the Board of AusNOG given both the past and recent observations regarding the varied 'I want to sell' type posts to the AusNOG lists.

We have come to a decision.

A new mailing list has been created for AusNOG participants who are interested in posting classifieds.

Please read the list charter carefully before you subscribe, and then read it again before your first post!!

Charter:
"This list is for the notification of any second-hand or surplus
networking or data centre related hardware, components, or IPv4 address
blocks that are for sale or trade. It can also be used for AusNOG
participants to seek used hardware. The list is for network operators
to post to, not vendors to advertise on. Further this is NOT a discussion
list, all responses MUST be sent to the original poster, not this list.
Failure to adhere to this will result in removal of posting rights or
un-subscription."