[AusNOG] IPv6: Who's dual stacked? Why don't I look stacked?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Mar 8 11:23:16 EST 2013

On 8/03/2013 1:11 p.m., Paul Gear wrote:
> Whirlpool strikes me as not the best choice (surely as IT professionals
> we deserve better :-P )

canonical name     forums.whirlpool.net.au.
aliases
addresses     117.53.166.22

Seems like a fine place for me to be holding this discussion.

It's stacked full of other SME guys and kids who look at this stuff and
get the hint.

Yes there are v6 mailing lists, but you guys actually are the only ones
on those and start to get equally pissed off the more newbi level
discussion along side the 'I've got carrier grade $10m kit and not sure
how to $InsertOneOfGeoffsPostsHere level issues..."

:)

Now... how do we inspire Simon Wright to dual stack that server...
anyone from Bullet Proof on list?

Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave
Mairehau