[AusNOG] IPv4

Greg McLennan mclennan at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 4 10:37:01 EST 2013

/Just my time-line perspective of IPv6/...

     I recall sitting in my diploma of computer systems course at my
local TAFE
doing a cisco networking module and spending a couple of hours going
over IPv6 in class in 2003.
The teacher gave no urgency in the presentation to take up v6(there was
plenty of time was before we would have to use it. Look where we are
now... )

Regards
Greg.