[AusNOG] IPv4

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Mar 3 18:08:50 EST 2013

Tim,

They were customers, once I found out what they were doing. They were no
longer customers, because I have a very strong view of not abusing the
system, clearly you do not from your below post.

I guess we will leave it at that, I like to do the right thing and you
think monetizing and eating available space is the best way, and also doing
nothing about existing un-used allocations.

Thanks for your Input, I hope APNIC never approve space for you knowing
what you will do with it.