[AusNOG] IPv4

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at nextdc.com
Sat Mar 2 15:11:34 EST 2013

I think everyone should back off Jared for a minute. Because frankly I agree with him and he cares because it affects him.  IMHO APNIC as well as the other registries have failed and continue to fail in efficiently managing the address space.

Half price membership is commendable.  And as to your suggestions that Jared should put some resolutions forward by APNIC?  Frankly it has zero chance in hell because it would have a negative impact on those that have the space (90% of APNIC transferable members) today.

Sent from my iPhone