[AusNOG] IP range/prefix AS ownership tool

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Feb 13 18:10:47 EST 2013

Thanks guys, Tom's suggestion is close, except I want to know owner AS not
just originated.

So imagine http://bgp.he.net/AS20870#_prefixes  except that instead of it
listing only the prefixes that belong to that AS, it lists all the
announced prefixes in a range (89.0.0.0/8) and then a column with owner AS
like asn.cymru.com does, and then a column with origin AS(s).

Perhaps such a tool doesn't exist and I just have to combine some things,
just thought it'd be useful :)