[AusNOG] Juniper vs Cisco vs Brocade - what's best for BGP routing?

Andrew White admin at uberskilled.com
Wed Dec 11 19:15:37 EST 2013

Thanks again guys for all the feedback both off and on list. The
information is great - please keep it coming!

I've gotten some details about the Cisco 7200G2s - any thoughts on these?
Looks like I can get them for a song and a few people have recommended them
to me. They seem to suit my needs pretty well!

Cheers :)