[AusNOG] Juniper vs Cisco vs Brocade - what's best for BGP routing?

Mark Tees mark.tees at digitalpacific.com.au
Wed Dec 11 16:56:00 EST 2013

A good place to start would be with a budget and list of requirements.

EG:

$10-12k per box

* The ability to hold a full BGP view in the FIB
* Depending on the number of upstreams the number of routes you want to hold in the RIB
* Interfaces required

etc etc

With that you will be able to narrow down your list.