[AusNOG] Syria cut's itself off!

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Nov 30 11:38:41 EST 2012

Agreed to a poiunt, but Syrian's rely on the net to further their
movement for freedom, can't see them sabotaging that, though, I guess
you could imply the Syrian Govt are terrorists, inflicting terror upon
their own people (and need to be brought down and held accountable for
it too), so I could accept _they_ would commit such acts.

Wouldnt be the first Govt this year to kill net access to try
(unsuccessfully) survive against the peoples revolt.