[AusNOG] AusNOG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 53

carl gough [mobsource] carl at mobsource.com
Tue May 29 16:15:57 EST 2012

Bevan, You and ted must of been totally jetlagged at ITW. Did you not see
the resurgence? Bandwidth Trading is not a new concept, but to make it
work effectively it will have to address a couple of prerequisites to be
successful. A network of buyers and sellers has to be created, contracted
and connected for instant pricing, inventory management and delivery of a
defined and standardised service. The market "is" now mature enough to
offer such a service