[AusNOG] Excess HP Switches

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Mar 15 02:40:26 EST 2012

Hey all,

Apologies in advance... this isn't meant to be a sales thing, but .....

I have a large number (80 or so in boxes) of HP ProCurve E2510-24 (J9019B)
which are near-new from a project where they were swapped out for a more
featured unit.  They are 24*10/100+2*GB-T/SFP, but have a CLI and good
management and are quite nice little switches for simple tasks.  They are
far better than D-Link or Netgear kit.

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetPDF.aspx/4AA0-6431ENW.pdf

I want to offload them and I thought given all the projects that people on
Ausnog work on, these may be useful and might save someone a ton on a
project such as a MDU rollout, as ethernet CPE's or something. I'd like to
get rid of the lot quickly as they are taking up a lot of space.  They are
located in Castle Hill, NSW. Pickup would be preferable!

I also have a pile of HP A-Series (H3C) kit which we never used, including
some routers, wireless controllers, Cards and so on if someone is into this
kind of kit.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

David... Sorry, I hope this was ok.... It's a once off and might help
someone out big time.

...Skeeve

skeeve at eintellego.net