[AusNOG] jetstar.com issues

Nathan Ridge ridgey at matilda.net.au
Thu Mar 15 10:29:05 EST 2012

Hey,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetstar.com ?

We have akamai caches, jetstar.com routes via our akamai caches,
jetstar.com.au routes via gblx.net but I think redirects to jetstar.com.
Some of the site loads but parts don't like current specials, just
getting a spinning loading wheel, been like this for a couple of days now.

All other Akamai cached sites appear to be working fine, is anyone else
with Akamai caches experiencing any issues with jetstar.com ?

Cheers
--
**Nathan Ridge | Systems Administrator | Network Engineer**
Matilda Internet