[AusNOG] [nznog] APNIC Election

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Thu Feb 23 20:02:05 EST 2012

Hi,
You've sent this to a few lists now.

I'm interested to know what you done involving to be involved in the APNIC community - especially with respect to APNIC, IPv4 and iPv6 policy in APNIC, running an ISP/Carrier in the APNIC region etc?

In the APNIC page http://meetings.apnic.net/33/elections/dr-js-sodhi you say you wish to represent India on the EC, what about all the other economies in the region?  How would you represent them?

Best Regards and good luck,

Matthew