[AusNOG] Any Eftel NOC guys on-list - if so, please contact me asap.

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Wed Oct 12 19:31:17 EST 2011

If so, please contact me on (08)9422 6777 or (040)555-5044 as some of your client's are contacting us regarding connectivity problems between Eftel's network and some of our subnets.

We've since confirmed the issue and we're having similar issues accessing some of Eftel's servers (www.eftel.com.au<http://www.eftel.com.au> and others) from the same (Bekkers) IP ranges your client's are having issues connecting to.

Further information is available in Eftel ticket 13354208.

-JT

Justin Twiss
Hosting Manager
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC88FC.5DCE9EA0]

884 Beaufort Street, Inglewood, WA, 6052
Telephone: (08) 9422 6777
Mobile:  0405 555 044
Facsimile: (08) 9272 6625
Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au<mailto:Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au> | www.bekkers.com.au<http://www.bekkers.com.au>