[AusNOG] ISP Tech

Keith Anderson KeithA at apcs.com.au
Tue Jun 7 11:43:28 EST 2011

Dear AusNoggers,

Anyone looking to move to the Country?

I'm looking for a good Tech/Programmer  to manage our Network in Wholesale Operations:

Experience Needed:
Cisco IOS: bgp, radius, etc.
FreeBSD: radius, Apache, Bind, Squid, shell scripts.
Coding: PHP, Perl, MySql

Just a good all rounder that would love to live in Coffs Harbour and manage our 3 Data Centre sites in
Coffs Harbour, Sydney and Brisbane.

AND PLEASE DONATE TO MY SLEEPOUT !!!!!!

Kind Regards

Keith Anderson
Managing Director | APCS / WIP
Coffs Harbour Media Centre
2B Peterson Road Coffs Harbour NSW 2450

T: 1300 3000 56
F: 1300-765-427

E:  keitha at apcs.com.au

Disclaimer: This email may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information

contained in it. Please notify the sender and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free. If this is a commercial electronic message under the Spam Act, you can unsubscribe by return email to the sender with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.