[AusNOG] Censhorship dead and buried?

Andrew Fort afort at choqolat.org
Tue Oct 5 17:09:04 EST 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Andrew Judson <AJudson at internode.com.au> wrote:
> wow!
>
> "And it confirmed that most Australians roaming overseas would be filtered because in the end, their connections would go though a network in Australia."
>
> so glad I live in Australia, latency must suck OS

;-)

So is this just bad journalism or is Conroy's mental illness contagious?

Choice 1: route all my internet traffic via the corporate VPN from a
(for example) Verizon USB modem on the East Coast of the US and be
subject to Conroy's wishes.  Three weeks later, after my ACK to that
SYN+ACK, I'll have plenty of time to consider my next keystroke.

Choice 2: route only the 1918 prefixes via the VPN.

Move along.  Nothing to see here (apparently).

-a