[AusNOG] NBNco Website

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Mon Jun 21 12:15:33 EST 2010

I don't understand why our infinitely thoughtful government who are so full of wisdom don't buy back the other 49% of Telstra that it sold in the first place, change Telstra back to the government owned utility who only provides wholesale, and sell BigPond so they're no longer the same entity in any shape or form and make it illegal for TW to sell to TR (BigPond) at undercut pricing like they have done in the past and probably are still doing.

Wouldn't that be SO much easier than doing an NBN? it'd bring competition and it won't take anywhere near as much effort as these huge plans they currently have on the table... but then, all their mates are in NBN Co so we can't do that.

Sack Conroy too, and put someone in there who a) has a clue and b) isn't peddling religious ideals for other political parties/independants.