[AusNOG] 3G wireless signal Strength testing.

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed Jun 9 18:35:37 EST 2010

Hi All,

I have to agree, Telstra 3G latency was by far the best in our testing.

We've tested in most capital cities, and have been running VoIP over
Telstra's 3G service pretty much everywhere including Darwin, which
works very well.

The others we tested were Optus and Vodafone. Happy to send you the
information relating to those.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273