[AusNOG] List charter Vs Reporters on the list

McDonald Richards macca at vocus.com.au
Wed Apr 14 17:39:26 EST 2010

Well - you might not be permitting it - but the information is there in the
open for them to see, much like your company website. I'm always a little
careful in the contact details I provide in list postings for that reason
(they don't get the standard email sig). Anything you post to the list is
archived publicly and will probably be floating around and available for a
very long time.

Macca