[AusNOG] List charter Vs Reporters on the list

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Wed Apr 14 17:36:51 EST 2010

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that like saying "Because it is an open list and anything you post can be read by anyone, you are permitting them to chase you."?

I am not having a go at you, I just think its only fair that sales reps and reporters alike need to abide by the AusNog charter just like anyone else?

Though.... a private list..... :D

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg
Technical Director @ Karltec